Dr Rohit Jain, senior consultant homeopath practicing since 1997, explains how a CKD patient can live a long and healthy life.
According to him most of the CKD patients die because of heart disease. He explains why this happens and what to do about it including diet.
He tells how a patient on dialysis can live a longer and healthy life.
He explains why low salt diet is important in CKD.
Last but not the least he warns CKD patients in particular and people in general about dangerous diets prevalent these days.
Also, watch his following videos:
1. Can Homeopathy treat CKD or Kidney Failure?
2. Dialysis in CKD or Kidney Failure
To consult Dr. Rohit Jain please click on the link http://www.homeopathictreatment4u.com/consultationform.aspx or call +91 9811292534
For more information on CKD please click on the link http://www.homeopathictreatment4u.com/renalfailure.aspx
For more information on various diseases & their natural homeopathic treatment please click on the link http://www.homeopathictreatment4u.com/index.aspx
1. South Delhi: S-341, Basement, Panchsheel Park, Near HDFC Bank, Near Mother Dairy, New Delhi-110017. Nearest Metro Station: Panchsheel Park (Magenta Line).
2. North Delhi: 162 & 163, First Floor, Vardhman Charve Plaza III & IV, Plot No. 9, Community Centre KP Block, Pitampura, Delhi-110034, Near City Park Hotel, Near Aakash Institute, Near AP Market. Nearest Metro Station: Kohat Enclave (Red Line).
3. Gurgaon: 709, 7th Floor, Galleria, DLF Phase IV, Gurgaon-122009, Haryana. Nearest Metro Station: IFFCO Chowk (Yellow Line).
4. Noida: FF-30, 1st Floor, Above Bikanervala, Above Firefox, Wave Silver Tower, Sector 18, Noida, UP-201301. Nearest Metro Station: Noida Sector 18 (Blue Line).